Thursday, December 20, 2012

Digital Calendar Tutorial


For the past few years I have been making a 'handmade' hybrid calendar for my 'bestie'. 

I had always used a lovely digital calendar kit from Designer Digitals by the lovely Andrea Victoria - (will upload some pictures of previous years under the Portfolio Tab above when I locate them) but sadly this year this was not available - so it was off to my favourite place for all things 'handmade' - Etsy!!! 
and I was so excited to find some fabulous calendars and I went wild buying kits!!!


Please 'pop' on over to the Tutorial Tab above and check out the the lovely kits I purchased, including the list of the sellers from Etsy and, a tutorial on how I put my beautiful 'handmade' gifts together for some very special people in my life.

Here are some 'sneakies' of the finished 'gifties' (Carmel and Dianne please shut your eyes!!).






I hope I have inspired you to take on a hybrid project!

No comments:

Post a Comment