Thursday, December 13, 2012

A New Journey


Welcome to my new blog space
Getting Your Craft On!

 
While this is my brand new blogging space and, the start of my ‘solo’ journey, it is tinged with sadness as I say goodbye to Embellees and the team of Lisa and Lizzie.
 
I am very excited that the lovely Lisa will be under her new banner of Scrapart With Lisa and, I look forward to being a participant at her Workshops.

As many of you know, 2012 has been a ‘tough’ year with my health and, this highlighted what I knew needed to be some changes in my life.

For me, the journey under this new banner is about working toward some new ventures – some sooner rather than later ….. but for now…. I look forward to hosting activities I hope you will join in: 

·         The Sewing Circle
·         Raid your Scrap’ Market Days
·         Scrap-Hunters Road Trips
·         Mimicking the Masters

Over the next month (after this Silly Season) the finishing touches will be added this new Blog ….. but, for now don’t forget to look for my new Facebook Page to also join in the journey.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your need blog. So dam cute!!!
    Wishing you all the best with your new journey.
    xo Cassie

    ReplyDelete